Thứ Sáu, 4 tháng 11, 2016

Best memories I want you show me?

I had many memories that I want to show you but I decide to choose the happy things. It happen when I was in my university. At that time, I had bad previous semester, my CPA is 1.8 so I can’t have more D grade. I told my parent that everything was fine, but I was really nervous about my exam. In that semester I had to deal with hard subjects like math, physic, and philosophy if I failed I would be out of the University. I could imagine the bad thing happen to me If my parents know about it, everything would ended. I thought about it many times and then started action, I put my computer in a bag and got away from it. I went to university on time and listened to my professor carefully, written down everything I heard. I decided to go to library to learn because If I stayed at home I would use computer and play game. When first time I was in library, I was so sleepy and had a nice sleep. After this time I brought a wet cloth when I went to library. Each time I was sleepy I stood up, exercise and rubbed cloth on my face, I was active again and then keep up learning. It was not special things happen till I received my result at the end of semester. It’s so amazing, I scored four B grade and a C grade, with that point I can receive a scholarship but I failed at Physical Education exam. I was not bored at all because my GPA was higher than 2.5 so I could choose my favorite study to learn.

1 nhận xét: