Thứ Ba, 19 tháng 5, 2015

My family

My family has four people. My parent, me and my young brother. I live in capital city but my parent and my young brother live in countryside because i work in Capital. My young brother is thirteen year old. My mother is 45 and my father is 50. My parent owe their business, they create breed chickens from eggs and sell them to farmers. I think my family's Business model like business model of a company and my father is CEO also a technical supporter. My mother is a accountant and sale woman. But my parent have a few people work for, they are workers in our workshop. They are honest and hard working. My young brother is twenty year old. He is a student in a secondary school. He is always a active boy. I think he isn't interested in learning math or science. He like videos game as a young boy, i am never concern about that but my parent are very worry about him. If he can't be good at subject like math or physic then my parent call me and talk to me: Can you give an advice to your young brother

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét